- 34 DMS Weber rebuild kit
- Set of points
- Fuel Pump
- Distributor Cap
- Full Engine Gasket Kit
- 5 off 5.5 x 13 Cromdora wheels Model Number CD 11 (as fitted to the 132 ES...... slightly better offset Five and a half inch is rare). VIEW IMAGE HERE
- A set of front and back seats to suit a silver car (brown trim i believe). or is the trim available.
- On the passenger door there is a small section of trim around 3 cm that fits around the push/pull button for the door lock. VIEW IMAGE HERE
- Around the squabs on the seats is a section of plastic around 4 inches in size.I need all 4 (2 per seat). VIEW IMAGE HERE
- Body clips for the side body mouldings. VIEW IMAGE HERE
- Clips for the windscreen (i soon have to replace the cracked front windscreen).
- Roof Lining.
- Car Jack/Lift.
- Bonnet Badge. VIEW IMAGE HERE
- Front Grill (or the clip that joins the chrome trim on the front grill). VIEW IMAGE HERE
- Outer Headlamps for a Right Hand Drive Car VIEW IMAGE HERE
- Spark Plugs DONE
- Distributor Leads DONE
- Fuel Tank DONE
- Caliper Rebuild Kit DONE
- Front and Rear Discs DONE
- Brake Pads DONE
E Mail - 124coupe1756 at gmail.com
Information taken from here https://www.facebook.com/groups/28091913724/?fref=nf&__tn__=C-R ref a post on September 3rd 2018
Just thought it might be useful
Model CD9 was the only factory correct option as alloy wheel for the CC , world wide. Yes, Andrew is very correct they were 5 inchs wide. The exact looking wheel on the 132 were 5.5 inches and cromodora model number CD11